• As a tennis player with over fifteen years of experience playing competitive tennis, ranked as #1 in Mexico for two consecutive years and performing five years of college D1 tennis as #1 and #2 in the line up for both singles and doubles, I have the ability to transfer my knowledge to my students and take them to the tennis level they are aiming to have.
• With over five years of experience teaching kids from all age ranges and adults too, I am able to recognize the way my students absorb knowledge and adapt my teaching to get the best possible results.
• I am bilingual and flexible with my hours depending on my student needs and schedule.
• I can travel to the student and if the student does not count with tennis courts, I have private tennis courts we can practice at.
I structure my lessons based on the player level of experience, for beginner students I emphasize technique and coordination while for more advanced players we focus on live ball exercises and game point strategy while making sure the player is enforcing the right technique and footwork.
Throughout my years as a player, I realized technique is the base of everything, if you do not count with proper technique, your progression as a tennis player into an advanced level will take much longer, this is the main reason as to why as a coach I focus heavily on technique when I am conducting a lesson.
- Mc Arthur Tennis Courts
- 1611 Ne Interstate 410 Loop
- San Antonio, TX 78217
- Northwest Crossing Tennis
- 7207 Sidbury Cir
- San Antonio, TX 78250
- Alamo Heights Junior School
- 7607 N New Braunfels Ave
- San Antonio, TX 78209
- Mesa & Ridges At Canyon Sprg
- 24215 Wilderness Oak
- San Antonio, TX 78258
Our kids enjoying working with me, Vanessa . Experienced and great effort all the way.