- B.A., B.S. Director / Professional Tennis Instructor
- USPTA Certified
- 14 years of teaching experience
- Originally from Russia, Uzbekistan
- Used to live in Hawaii, now live in Cary, NC
Earned a Bachelor of Science Degree at the University of Hawaii
- Hawaii International Tennis Team Player
- University of Hawaii 2000-2003
- Earned a Bachelor of Art Degree in Physical Education
at the Fergana State University, Uzbekistan
- Second ranked junior tennis player in the Former Soviet Union in the 15– under division
- 1991-1994 Participated in multiple International Junior Challengers
- Three times Tennis National Champion in Uzbekistan 1991-1995
- Worked as professional tennis instructor in Moscow, Russia for 3 years.
- Played doubles with Anna Kournikova in Junior tennis.
For boys and girls ages 5-18, beginner, intermediate, advanced and tournament prep-tough programs, single and group lessons. For adults individual and family lessons both learn and improve your tennis game! It’s easy to get started and I have all necessary equipment! Get fit, have fun! I am committed to helping you reach your tennis goals through an uplifting experience. I want you to have fun and a sensible & rejuvenating workout! I can help you to focus on your health and effectively learn ways to use your time on the tennis court.
- Oxxford Hunt Tennis Courts
- 120 Fallsworth Drive
- Cary, NC 27513
- Annie L. Jones Park, Public
- 1414 Tarbert Drive
- Cary, NC 27511
- Apex Community Park
- 2200 Laura Duncan Rd
- Apex, NC 27502
Polina is awesome! A true asset to mytennislessons.com! She's very professional, knowledgable and has an amazing demeanor. She is extremely patient and has much to offer any player looking to improve their game. Polina has helped me 'tune up' some things in my game. My time with her has been well spent.
Polina was wonderful! Absolutely excellent. I cannot say enough. I was very happy with her!
Excellent teacher. Very patient, and explains everything in detail. Tries to tailor lessons for each student's needs. Very bright and cheerful. Brings fun to the hard work of improving your game.
Can't say enough good things about her.
Polina is extremely knowledgeable, encouraging, and patient. She was able to tailor drills to teach three beginners of varying skills and ages (including one lefty). Polina is great with both kids and adults. She will improve both your technical skills and your motivation.
Polina was such a great coach. She taught me so much about the game of tennis. Because of her, my technical abilities improved drastically. My game was no longer centered around winning and losing, but on loving the competition.
Polina is an excellent coach! She knows the intricacies of the game and is able to break them down for beginners like me. I would highly recommend her to anyone new to tennis.
Polina is a great tennis coach and teacher. She has good patience and great energy on the court. My daughter really enjoys lessons with Polina.
Thank you Polina for kind and thoughful lessons.