- USPTA certified tennis professional
- Completed "10 and under tennis" workshop
- Cardio Tennis Certified
- CPR Certified
- Over 10 years in coaching experience
- Won numerous junior tournaments in Russia -- Top Spot in Russian Tennis Tour was #19 at the age category 12 and under
- Played numerous ITF and WTA Tournaments while instructed by Elena Brioukhovets (the former coach of Maria Kirillenko and Maria Sharapova)
- Played on the full athletic-scholarship at the Division I tennis team in top NYS College
- SUNY Binghamton at #3 in singles and #1 in doubles
- Winner of the 2nd Annual NYC Battle of the Boroughs 2014 representing Manhattan
I currently work with adults and children -- all ages and all levels.
I can travel to your training location for additional fee.
Services include: technique working, tactics working both singles and doubles, tournament training and help with planning tournament calendar, athletic training and planning both tennis training and physical training.
I am always look forward to meeting new people!
First, I will ask you to tell me a little bit about your tennis experience. Then, I like to start with the warm up so I can observe your technique and analyze your mistakes.
After 5 minutes of mini tennis, I like to move to the baseline to continue the warm up. During the lessons, we will talk about some feedback on your game and then I usually let you decide on what we are going to work on for the rest of the time.
Moving forward, I will go through detailed explanation of 'your problem' and what we are going to do in order to fix it. I will provide you with an exact plan of how the lesson is going to look like for the rest of the time and 3 drills that will help you to improve your game. Starting with static drills and adding a progression with each new drill.
Finishing up with a fun game or a cool down hitting. Leaving last 5 mins for a ball clean up and discussing what worked and what did not.
I hope to see you on the court soon!
- Fort Greene Park
- De Kalb & S. Portland Aves.
- Brookyn, NY 11205
- Washington Market Park
- 200 Chambers Street
- New York, NY 10007
- Manhatten Beach Tennis Courts
- On The Corner Of Oriental Blvd And Norfolk Street
- Brooklyn , NY 11235
Great experience! Very professional coach.
Marina is a great instructor. Very patient with beginners like myself, and she helped me develop my skills at my own pace.
As you develop, she starts challenging you a lot more which is great if you're interested in competing against other players.
My partner bought me 12 lessons as a gift. He was fed up of my poor tennis. Marina quickly got me playing confidently over the course of one summer. She tailors lessons to your skill level and listens to what you want to achieve. I just wanted to be able to play confidently and to have fun. Achieved.
Marina is very professional and an extremely skilled Tennis Coach
It's easy to follow her instructions and very pleasant to train with.
She's most probably the best coach I ever trained with.....
Highly recommend her !
Marina is an excellent player and teacher. I enjoyed hitting with her and
recommend her highly.
Very amiable and easy to work with. Upbeat and enthusiastic. Patient with the kids.