Glen Head, NY (2 locations)
- Years Teaching: 7
- Years Playing: 20
- Levels Taught: Advanced, Intermediate, Beginner
- Teaches: Seniors, Adults, Juniors, Kids
• Head Coach of a Division I College Tennis Team (Marist College Women's Tennis).
• Worked as the assistant women's tennis coach at Cornell University.
• Experience coaching several top nationally ranked juniors.
• Expert on fundamental and advanced stroke technique, footwork, and strategy.
• Strong understanding of fitness and tennis specific exercises.
• Extensive experience working with players of all tennis backgrounds and skill levels.
I emphasize the importance of proper stroke technique, strategy and positioning/footwork. I have developed a systematic process that focuses on maximizing my clients' full potential.
- Alley Pond Tennis Center
- 79 20 Winchester Blvd
- Queens Village, NY 11427
- Robbie Wagner Tournament
- 60 Sea Cliff Ave
- Glen Cove, NY 11542
Jason has been an amazing instructor! I haven't picked up a racket much in the last 6 years, but he helped me get back into the swing of things (no pun intended). Not only did he help me brush up on my strokes, but he corrected many of the mistakes I have been making for years. He is very patient and very passionate about tennis and teaching.