Hi, my name is Carlos Cuellar. I am from Colombia, now I live in Friendswood Texas area. I participated in International Tennis Federation Clinics (Training), I`m Certificate:
- ITF International Tennis Federation, International Tennis Workshop (ITF)
- Colombian Tennis Federation workshop ITF 2
- Methodology workshop for high competition and injury prevention
- Tennis kids to high competition
- Sciences applied to sports performance
1. Teach the basic and technical skills of tennis such as the forehand, backhand and serve, ensuring a solid foundation for players.
2. Game strategies, decision making and reading of the opponent, helping players to develop their intelligence on the court.
3. Physical preparation: physical conditioning, speed, agility and resistance to improve general performance in tennis.
4. Mentality and psychology: Work is done on the mental aspect of the game, helping players to develop concentration, confidence and emotional management during matches.
5. Teaching for children: teaching to make it more accessible and fun for young people, using game methods and creative activities.
6. Specific Conditioning – Improving specific aspects of a player's game, such as serving, volleying or playing at net.
- Galveston Park
- Old Galveston Road
- League City, TX 77573
- Walter Hall Park Tennis Courts
- 807 Sh 3 N
- League City, TX 77573
- 115707 Hughes
- Houston , TX 77089
- Bay Area Park
- Bay Area Blvd
- Houston, TX 77059
- Park Tennis Courts
- 2020 Greenwood Oaks Dr
- Houston, TX 77062
- Centennial Park Pearland
- 3219 Maclaren Rdd
- Pearland , TX 77584
- Frankie Carter Randolph Park
- 5150 Fm 2351
- Friendswood , TX 77546
- Bay Glen Park & Tennis Courts
- 1165180080030, Houston, Tx 77062
- Houston , TX 77062
My daughter loves taking lessons with Carlos! He brings high energy and high expectations to the court.
She is preparing to try out for the school tennis team. With each lesson, her confidence grows and her technique improves.
I started learning tennis when I was 7 years old, for 5 years. The lessons have been magnificent, because he is very professional, patient, and kind. I recommend learning with him because of his kind characteristics, and because he is so professional.
He is a very good coach, my daughter is very happy with the teachings with coach Carlos
Thanks to coach tennis Carlos I’ve had a couple of lessons with him and he is very patient with his students.
My daughter started the lessons when she was 4 years old and she is so happy with coach Carlos. He is excellent, professional, and kindness coach. I recommend coach Carlos!
My Daughter and I want to thank you for being a great instructor and for all the support you have provided. Thanks to you, my son has improved a lot in tennis and has developed a deep love for the sport. We are very grateful for your dedication and teachings! 🎾👏