Hi, my name is Aaron. I have been playing tennis since I was 10-years-old. I played tennis in high school and college. I have also been coaching tennis for 10 years. I share and love the game of tennis to anyone who enjoys the game of tennis.
• United State Professional Tennis Association – Pro 3
• Trained under Rice University Tennis Coach, Larry Turville
• Played Competitive High School and College tennis
City of Houston, Tennis Coach - Summer 2010
• Work at a Youth Tennis Program in Briar Forest Community Park teaching tennis to a group of kids from ages 4 to 18.
• Attended the QuickStart seminar
Northgate Country Club, Assistant Tennis Professional - 2009-2010
• Helped at Competitive Training Center (CTC)
• Worked with the Junior Academy teaching a group of boys and girls from 10 to 18 years old and also as a hitting coach.
• Handled cardio tennis, tiny-tots, and helped with the ladies drill.
• Handle group, private and semi-private lessons.
Team AJ Tennis Academy, Assistant Tennis Professional - 2008- 2009
• Handled recruiting, junior development, high performance players, private lessons.
Bay Oaks Country Club, Assistant Tennis Professional - 2007-2008
• Handled group and private lessons for all ages, all abilities.
Rice/Adidas Tennis Camp, Staff Counselor Summer 1992 - 1994
• Worked at Tennis Camp teaching a group of boys and girls from 7 to 18 years old
• Evaluated and divided the participants into beginners, intermediate and advanced groups
• Taught the fundamentals of forehand, backhand, serve and overhead, as well as conditioning
• Taught advanced groups basic strokes, singles and doubles strategies, and skill improvement drills
Learn the basic how to hold the racket and the forehand, backhand, volley, overhead, and serve. Also, the footwork but the most important that it will be fun and enjoyable.
- 2150 Smith Ranch Rd
- Pearland , TX 77584