Spring, TX (1 location)
- Years Teaching: 25
- Years Playing: 40
- Levels Taught: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Teaches: Seniors, Adults, Juniors, Kids
- Pay-Per-Session - $51 /hr
- 6 Hour Package - $48 /hr
- 12 Hour Package - $46 /hr
- 20 Hour Package - $43 /hr Schedule Lessons
Hi my name is Kenneth. I have been playing tennis for the past 40 years since the age of ten and have been teaching full time for the past three years. I am USPTA certified and have experience running quickstart programs and junior academies. I enjoy teaching players of all ages and skill levels. My specialize in teaching anyone that wants to improve their game at any level,from beginners to high ranked juniors.
For an one hour private lesson I would spend 20 minutes on groundstrokes,10 minutes on volleys and overheads and 10 minutes on serves.The student and I would then play points for the last 20 minutes and work on their game to improve their overall skill level.
- Forest Oaks Swim & Racquet Club
- 19023 Joanleigh Drive
- Spring, TX 77388