- Over 10 years of competitive tennis experience.
- 2011 Illinois high school state finalist.
- Will create custom lesson plan depending on your specific goals and level of experience.
- Available for questions and tips outside of scheduled lesson time (via phone or email).
- Can provide a physical copy of lesson notes and pointers to go over on your own and practice during free time.
What I really enjoy about this job is sharing the game I love with other people who are passionate about tennis. It's great to see my students put in the time and hard work and see the huge payoff that comes with it.
When learning something new, it's easy to become overwhelmed. A great example of this is when I was learning proper golf technique. There were so many things that I needed to focus on (keep my head down, keep my left arm straight on the backswing, shift my weight as I swing, the list goes on...) that I don't think I was really improving any of them.
I do my best to avoid this problem when teaching tennis by only giving minimal instructions at any given time. Once you improve in one area, I then move on to another. This way you can focus on just one thing at a time and eventually get to a point where it becomes second nature.
- Tinley Community Park
- 8125 W 171st St
- Tinley Park, IL 60477
- Kasey Meadow Park
- 8047 W. 91st Place
- Hickory Hills, IL 60457